Welcome to the brand new website for East Bay Bikram Yoga. The countdown to opening day is on. Our doors will be open in less than two weeks!
Our ribbon cutting ceremony with be at 9:30am on Saturday, August 16th – everyone is welcome to drop in and say hello – and classes will begin at 10am on Sunday, August 17th. There’s still a lot of work to do, but everything is looking beautiful and I can’t wait until the studio is filled with smiling happy people!
There’s a bunch of information on this new website and you can do a lot from home, so take a minute to check it out. Here’s a quick list of highlights. You can:
- View our official Class Schedule. Once we start holding classes, this will become a live schedule that updates with teacher info and holiday cancellations.
- Find out what you need to bring to class and fill out your registration form ahead of time: Getting Started
- Get special deals on class packages throughout the month of August, including our New Student Special, one month of unlimited yoga, for only $30! View Prices and then Buy Online. (Online store will open in a new tab.)
- See some construction pictures from behind the scenes: Our Studio
- Find out more about our style of yoga: Bikram Yoga.
Have fun looking around, and you can always Contact Us if you have any questions that are not answered here. See you at the yoga studio!